We can help you with sustainability education, consulting, and design.
How can we help you?
We help develop and implement an individual sustainability strategy and become climate neutral based on your business’s core activities and values.
- Analyze the actual state of the business by conducting a risk analysis and measuring the CO2 footprint.
- Definition of the critical areas to improve sustainability performance by executing a materiality analysis and matrix.
- Execute an identification of the key performance indicators to measure the success and further development of the strategy.
- Design of strategic approaches for implementing a sustainability strategy step by step.
- Compensate remaining CO2 emissions.
- Implement sustainability reporting activities and create the sustainability report using international standards by the Global Reporting Initiative and the new EU directive.
We love to educate about sustainability, eco-design, and Biomimicry.
- Formats we offer are workshops, design sprints, presentations, and retreats.
- For our virtual offers, please have a look at the course page.
Creating educational materials
We create educational material in various media formats, like ebooks, activity kits, flyers, worksheets, and audio and video content.
Eco-design for a circular economy
We create concepts for eco-friendly products and services and help redesign existing ones.
- Analyze existing products of their environmental performance by conducting a life cycle analysis as a first step—developing new product ideas and suggestions for existing products and processes based on that assessment.
- We use a unique method combining design-thinking and Biomimicry for the ideation process.
We analyze the business of its sustainability impact and define the key areas to start with for the sustainability strategy and the reporting.
- Following standards like the Global Reporting Initiative, the new EU Directive, and the German Sustainability Codex, we define the key performance indicators, generate suggestions for improvements, and define the sustainability goals for specific areas with our clients.
- We create the whole report by using the desired reporting standard.
We love what we do and are passionate about creating sustainable solutions.
The mission of ecobe is to inspire, motivate and empower sustainability professionals and entrepreneurs to create thriving sustainable businesses for a healthy planet.
We are doing that by combining creativity, sustainability knowledge, and Biomimicry.
Our approach is to see the challenges we face as a chance for a positive transformation.
Inspired by nature
Design of a toolkit for the introduction and support of the diversity strategy at Evonik Industries.
With the help of a toolkit, training courses on diversity are to be carried out in the company. The graphic design is based on a molecular structure appropriate to Evonik’s field of activity.
Design of the toolkit materials, folders, posters, presentations, and moderation cards.
The Sustainable Business Journey
Are you a sustainability professional or business owner and want to know how to transform your business into a sustainable climate-friendly business? This course shows you the process and helps you implement your learning directly.
Learn the action steps to create a sustainable business.
The Eco-innovation Design Sprint
Learn how to design your sustainable, eco-friendly product in 5 weeks.
Start simple and quick with sustainability in your small business.
Learn tips and tricks to help you develop a step-by-step sustainability roadmap for your business using our FREE starter guide.
It becomes clear at first glance at how the material is made up, and it looks great.
I think it’s great, I am absolutely thrilled, and I would like to express my thanks for this work. (Translated from German)
After a few weeks of development and bringing this print to life, not only us but many more happy customers are amazed by their new ‘Peachy Snake’ items in their wardrobe!
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events
We’d love to hear from you!
Whether you are curious about our services, have a question about training, or write about us in the press, we are happy to answer all your questions.
Please fill in the form, and we will get back to you soon.